John Deere - JD-BUGGY 40" Industrial
Yellow canvas with the John Deere "running deer" logo printed in black ink, front and back. Logo used 1950's
Width is 40" Side to Side
Fabric is 8 oz. double stitched water resistant yellow "duck cloth" canvas.
- The 40 inch, 3 bow, buggy style umbrellas are very sturdy and quite wind resistant
- Dimensions approximately 40 inches wide, 46 inches front to back
- 180 degree forward or backward rotation for operator comfort
- Yellow dichromate zinc plated steel similar to the popular square umbrellas provides a durable finish, no painted parts
- Heavy gauge steel components withstand rugged field use and strong winds
- We offer, separately, two mounting brackets; available for either axle or fender mounting; however, many customers fabricate their own system of mounting the buggy tops to the tractor or implement or golf cart
- We highly recommend these for the tractor rides
- Most customers already have OR make brackets, we offer brackets separately; see our brackets page.