Buggy Top Umbrellas
Keeping the sun at bay while you get to work on your tractor can be a challenge. You need shade that’s designed with your comfort and safety in mind. Heritage Farm Power has you covered with our buggy tops.
These durable add-ons for your equipment provide maximum protection and user-friendly installation. Whether you’re getting your first cover or replacing a worn-out top, you can count on us for the full range of options you need to ride in style and comfort. Featuring top brands you trust, our inventory is a one-stop-shop for the best in looks, function, and value.
Guided by Your Needs
Customers always come first in our business. Though our experience makes us a premier option for tractor umbrellas and accessories, nothing takes the place of actively listening to shoppers. We make a point of tailoring our inventory to suit the requests we get and emerging needs in the agricultural world. When it comes to buggy tops that means seeking the sizes and styles that deliver leading performance for their cost.
By prioritizing your input, we ensure that you never need another place to turn for dependable tractor and lawn umbrellas. Expect the commitment you deserve from Heritage Farm Power.
Recently we have had many requests for the 40 inch and 48 inch 3 Bow Buggy style sunshade. The sturdy design features easy installation on tractors using homemade, fender style or axle mounted brackets.
- The 40 inch and 48 inch, 3 bow, buggy style umbrellas are very sturdy and quite wind resistant
- Dimensions approximately 40 inches wide, 46 inches front to back
- Dimensions approximately 48 inches wide, 46 inches front to back
- 180 degree forward or backward rotation for operator comfort
- Yellow dichromate zinc plated steel similar to the popular square umbrellas provides a durable finish, no painted parts
- Heavy gauge steel components withstand rugged field use and strong winds
- Two mounting brackets are available for either axle or fender mounting; however, many customers fabricate their own system of mounting the buggy tops to the tractor or implement
- Fabric is 8 oz. double stitched water resistant "duck cloth" canvas, just like the originals
- A complete 40 inch unit, bows, hardware and canvas = $180 Replacement canvas = $85
- A complete 48 inch unit, bows, hardware and canvas = $220 Replacement canvas = $85